- This event has passed.
Oceans Behavioral Hospital – Hiring Event
April 29, 2021 @ 9:00 am – 2:00 pm CDT
Oceans Behavioral Hospital specializes in the development and management of behavioral health services including geriatric inpatient, intensive outpatient, and community education programs and services. The company is seeking to hire Mental Health Techs with experience in healthcare.
- Thursday, April 29th
- 9:00am – 2:00pm
- Embassy Suites Hotel, downtown, 500 S Buchanan
- Must bring a resume and 2 forms of ID
- Qualified candidates will be offered jobs on site
Open Positions: Mental Health Tech
- Seeking to fill both full-time and part-time shifts. Both day and night shifts available.
- Hours: 7:00am – 7:00pm day shift and 7:00pm – 7:00am night shift.
- Night shift includes a night shift differential hourly rate
- CNA preferred but not required
- Previous healthcare experience required
The Mental Health Tech supports the nursing staff by performing routine patient care activities. These activities include assisting with daily life skills such as dressing, bathing and other daily hygiene needs; ensuring patients are enjoying meals and therapeutic activities and providing an overall safe environment. The Mental Health Tech must be able to work well with a diverse population of patients and staff. Must be in good physical and mental health as evidenced by a warm, caring attitude and respect for dignity and integrity.