The Amarillo Job Fair continues the tradition of providing large-scale recruitment opportunities to the business community of Amarillo and the surrounding areas. At the last job fair, more than 100 businesses participated offering job opportunities ranging from entry-level positions to professional careers. With an average job seeker attendance rate of 1,200, employers are able to make contact with dozens of candidates in a single afternoon. This is the perfect opportunity for your business to fill vacant or new positions and showcase your business to the community.
Booths will be open from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. to allow a convenient time for prospective employees to interview with your company. Booth setup will begin at 8:30 a.m. on the morning of the event. We encourage you to share information about your company, take applications, and recruit future employees. This event will be publicized through community mail-outs and local media.
Where: Amarillo Civic Center
When: April 9, 2024 10 AM – 2 PM
Booth Price on or before March 31, 2024 – $100
Booth Price on or after April 1, 2024 – $125
Lunch will be catered, the cost for each boxed lunch is $10.00.
Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis.
An 8’ skirted table and two chairs will be provided. You are encouraged to bring a company banner/display or any promotional items that will help showcase your company.
What To Bring
- Please bring a 15’ extension cord if electricity is needed
- Table cloth with your organization’s name
- Display items that represent your organization
- Items or equipment that demonstrate the work performed at your organization
- Any literature/handouts about your organization
Civic Center Policies
- No taping to any walls, curtains, columns in the Civic Center.
- No nails, staples, pins, etc. are allowed to be used to attach items to any area of the Civic Center.
- No helium filled balloons are allowed in the Civic Center.
- No use of hay, tumbleweeds, confetti, or glitter in any areas in the Civic Center.