Are you looking to make a difference for people all over the Texas Panhandle? Look below to find the open positions currently available on our team.
Works with individuals seeking employment, to increase their job skills, gain education or technical training, and other services on a regular basis. These services are provided using case management that includes compiling information, preparing required reports, and performing large amounts of data entry and recordkeeping.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Interviews job seekers to assess an appropriate individual service strategy and employment plan by gathering information regarding work history, skills and abilities, and accurately records this information within specified timeframes.
- Verifies each individual’s program eligibility according to policies and procedures with a high degree of accuracy and detail.
- Enrolls eligible applicants in appropriate services and maintains customer information utilizing computer databases.
- Conducts appropriate case management for individuals enrolled in the program, such as periodic monitoring and evaluations, maintains comprehensive case management notes, and conducts follow-up as required.
Successful applicants should have the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Work experience in case management, social service programs, employment, or training is required.
- One or more years of experience in facilitating group orientations and job search skills workshops preferred.
- Must possess demonstrated proficiency in both verbal and written communications, basic computer skills, and following specific guidelines.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is preferred but not required.
- Valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record, auto liability insurance, and reliable transportation. Occasional local travel using personal vehicle required.
Upload your resume below to apply today!
Workforce Solutions Panhandle offers competitive salaries with excellent benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, Paid-Time-Off and Simple IRA.