Are you looking to make a difference for people all over the Texas Panhandle? Look below to find the open positions currently available on our team.
Client Services Specialist
Analyzes and processes eligibility requirements and supporting documentation to provide case management, customer outreach, and other specialized services for eligible parents and guardians needing child care assistance.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyzing and verifying applications for eligibility of child care assistance services according to state regulations.
- Collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data while conducting basic case management for program participants.
Successful applicants should have the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Associate’s degree in Business or equivalent preferred but not required.
- One or more years work experience with data entry, fact checking, time management, and customer service required.
- Excellent Mathematical, Communication, and Computer Skills
- Bi-lingual is preferred.
Upload your resume below to apply today!
Workforce Solutions Panhandle offers competitive salaries with excellent benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, Paid-Time-Off and Simple IRA.