We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis for which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. We keep certain basic information when you visit our website and recognize the importance of keeping that information secure and letting you know what we will do with it.
This policy only applies to our site. If you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website. Please check these policies before you access these websites.
Information We May Collect from You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registration to access our site, subscribing to our service or requesting additional services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes. Although surveys are optional, they assist us in improving the quality of services.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, operating system, browser usage, and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available: your IP address, operating system, and browser type, for system administration This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognize you when you return to our site.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Our site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the information under our control. We encrypt the transmission of the information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use generally accepted standards and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Uses Made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about our services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by mail, e-mail or telephone.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may at times provide information about you to third parties to provide various services on our behalfs, such as processing credit card payments, serving advertisements, conducting contests or surveys, performing analyses of our products or customer demographics, shipping of goods or services, and customer relationship management. We will only share information about you that is necessary for the third party to provide the requested service. These companies are prohibited from retaining, sharing, storing or using your personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
In the event that we use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf, these companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel GIF or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
If you would like more information about this practice and your choices contact us using the “Contact Us” page.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have the right to access information held about you. You may review or edit your information by going to “My WFS” to manage your account. You may also request the cancellation and deletion of your account with us at any time by contacting us using the “Contact Us” page.
You may also contact us via mail at:
Workforce Solutions Panhandle
ATTN: Business Intelligence Specialist
1206 SW 7th,
Amarillo, TX 79101