The following steps must be completed to submit your SPRING 2024 scholarship application
STEP 1 – Bacterial Meningitis vaccination (first-time students only)
See information at https://www.actx.edu/admission/meningitis
STEP 2 – Apply to Amarillo College (first-time students only)
Apply at https://www.actx.edu/enroll/ and follow instructions
STEP 3 – TSI Testing (first time students only)
See the information related to TSI testing at https://www.actx.edu/testing/tsi-assessment
If you need assistance to pay the TSI fees please print and complete the TSI Voucher Request by clicking the yellow button below. Email completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Testing times can be limited, so complete this step as soon as possible*
STEP 4 – Register for SPRING 2024 classes at AC
- Meet with your AC Advisor, Margarita Rocha. She is located on the Washington Street Campus in the Student Service Center #120. She is available Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (except from 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM).
- She can be reached at 806-371-5184 or email her at https://www.actx.edu/advising/index.php?module=rolodex&uop=message_member&id=2111
STEP 5 – Completing your Workforce Solutions Panhandle SPRING 2024 Scholarship Application
- Print your Amarillo College unofficial transcript using the following steps:
- log onto your AC Connect portal at https://acconnect.actx.edu
- click “Current Student” in the left-hand side bar;
- click Academic Profile;
- Click Transcript, the UG – Undergraduate
- Obtain your AC SPRING 2024 Registration from your AC advisor NOT the receipt from your AC Connect Portal.
- Your registration must contain the following information:
- your student ID
- your name
- your current address
- your SPRING 2024 class schedule
- the total registration amounts due for your SPRING 2024 classes
STEP 6 – Submit your completed Scholarship Application along with your unofficial transcript and your SPRING 2024 Registration no later than 3:00pm on MONDAY, December 18, 2023.
Incomplete applications and applications received after the due date AND time deadline will NOT be considered.
Submit your documents through one of the methods listed below:
- USPS mail to 3120 Eddy ST Amarillo TX 79106 attention: April Slatter; or
- Hand deliver to 3120 Eddy ST Amarillo, TX 79106; OR
- Scan and send to via email to email@example.com.
You will be notified if your application has been approved by Friday, December 22, 2023.
If you have questions please contact, April Slatter, Child Care Program Manager at 806-350-1725 or firstname.lastname@example.org.